1. ODU advises you as your partner
We understand that more than in any other areas medical applications require technical equipment that meets the highest standards. To comply with the strict regulations in medical technology, you need a competent partner who knows exactly what is important for high-tech connectors for medical applications.
We work with you to develop precise and individual solutions for your everyday medical life. This is how reliable connections are created.
2. Expertise based on experience
We combine a long time experience in the medical industry combined with state‐of‐the‐art technology and ensure the development of safe connectors. Whether in diagnostics, therapy, hybrid operating rooms or patient monitoring – our products stand for consistent failure protection and reliability in everyday medical applications. We manufacture high‐quality products in accordance with:
- ISO 13485:2016
- IEC 60601-1
- IEC 60664-1:2007
- ISO 9001:2015-09
- ISO 10993-5
- ISO 14644-1:2015
3. High degree of vertical integration under one roof
Our customized system solutions include planning, development and documentation. We subject our products to comprehensive durability and reliability tests in our in‐house laboratory, in the Technology Test Center. This saves you time and money and guarantees proven quality.
Every test includes the complete documentation of all materials, components and certifications. This enables you to precisely control and trace individual components.
4. Custom made for you
Each new product demands permanent performance and the highest level of safety. With outstanding contact resistance for more than 100,000 mating cycles, we ensure the reliable transmission of signals, power, high current, high voltage, RF signals (coax), medical gases and liquids, as well as data rates and light waves.
- Optional 100% non‐magnetic
- Ergonomic and intuitive locking system
- Implementation of MOPP & MOOP
- Manufacturing of complete assemblies
- Cable assembly and silicone‐overmolded system solutions
5. Efficient. Robust. Reliable.
Our connectors, cables and housings are characterized by extreme temperature and chemical resistance – and guarantee reliable sealing even in high protection classes.
- Sterilizable and disinfectable
- Autoclavable at up to 134 °C and 3 bar
- Easy cleaning of all surfaces
- Vibration resistant
- Use of biocompatibel materials
- Antimicrobial versions of plastic connectors available